Discover the Local Culture Through Gastronomy!
You will learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the aid of an experienced Cook Instructor
and the complicity of a small group
Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine
; the herbs, the fresh vegetables, the choice meats that we always use and learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner
with easy to follow recipes you can use to impress your guests when you get back home!
And the best part at the end of the course, after you have successfully prepared a meal fit for a king under the constant guidance of your cooking instructor, is enjoying the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine!
Menus will vary according to season and available fresh produces in local markets, but they usually consist of 3-4 starters-salads
and a main course
- Daily (including weekends)
- The cooking classes do not operate on the following Greek Bank Holidays: December 25&26, January 1, January 6, May 1, on movable Holidays such as Greek Orthodox Easter Saturday, Sunday and Monday, Shrove Monday, Tsiknopempti, Greek Orthodox Good Friday, August 15, October 28, March 25
per adult64 €
per teenager & student (12-18 yrs)18 €
per child (6-11 yrs)
Not available for infants (0-5 yrs)
- Discount Code for Second Tour (SNDT): 5% discount for booking a second tour
- Discount Code for Families & Groups (FMD): 5% discount to families/groups with 4 or more paying members
- Discount Code for Groups with Second Tour (SNDT+4): 10% discount to families or groups (4 or more paying members) booking more than one tours
For more information on discounts & special rates please read the FAQ ABOUT AWT
- English Speaking Cook instructor
- Meal preparation incl. ingredients
- Treats and appetizers during cooking
- Beverages as follows: one glass of Raki, one glass of wine or one glass of beer or one soft drink
- A full course meal
- Athens Guide magazine
- Athens Map
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Beverages other than the ones specified in "inclusions"
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)