The meeting point is inside the Acropolis Museum in front of the info Desk
next to the cashier,
where the Acropolis tickets are issued. Your guide will be waiting there for you holding in his/her hands the orange colored Athens Walking Tours sign. Your guide will help you or will purchase the tickets for you, depending on the traffic, so that you skip the lines.
Adults: 29 €
Students: 26 €
Teenagers (12-17 yrs): 26 €
Children (6-11 yrs): 14 €
Infants (0-5 yrs): FREE
Entrance tickets (5 € / adult) are not included
in the tour's fee. Teenagers and children are entitled to reduced tickets (please see Entrance Fees' section).
We usually buy the tickets for you in advance, in order not to line up. Please make sure you have enough cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets.
- Discount Code for Second Tour (SNDT): 5% discount for booking a second tour
- Discount Code for Families & Groups (FMD): 5% discount to families/groups with 4 or more paying members
- Discount Code for Groups with Second Tour (SNDT+4): 10% discount to families or groups (4 or more paying members) booking more than one tours
For more information on discounts & special rates please read the FAQ ABOUT AWT
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tours do not take place on the public Holidays: January 1st - New Year's Day, March 25th - National Holiday, April 14th - Greek Orthodox Good Friday (before 12:00), Αpril 16th - Greek Orthodox Easter Sunday, May 1st - Labor Day, October 28th - National Holiday, December 25th & 26th - Christmas
Admission fees to the Acropolis Museum Tour are not included
in the tour's price.Entrance Ticket Prices
- Free for children up to 5 years old
- Free for children up to 18 years old from countries within the EU and students from Eu countries (with current student ID)
- 3 euros for children 5 - 18 years old and students from countries outside the EU (with current student ID)
- 5 euros for the adults
For more information on discounts and Entrance Fees to the Archaeological Sites and Museums please click here
. We usually buy the tickets for you in advance, in order not to line up. Please make sure that you have enough cash (euros) with you to purchase the tickets.
Prices of the entrance tickets are subject to changes without prior notice.When is the Entrance to the Acropolis Museum Free?
When is the Acropolis Museum Open?When is the Acropolis Museum Closed?
We have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information but opening times might change without any prior notification. We assume no responsibility for changes or errors. Please call Acropolis Archaeological site to confirm at +30 210-3214172.