Route to Delphi
You will arrive at Delphi at around noon after having taken a scenic drive through mountains and fertile valleys of olive groves and cotton fields
and pass traditional towns such as Levadia and Arachova enjoying breathtaking views of the Greek countryside. In the town of Levadia there will be a stop of half an hour for refreshments.
Itinerary of One-Day Delphi Tour
Your professional licensed tour guide will give you a guided tour of the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. Thus you will be introduced to the history of one of the most significant archaeological sites of all antiquity considered by the ancient Greeks to be the navel of the earth. You will see monuments such as the Athenian Treasury, the Theatre, the Temple of Apollo, the Navel of the Earth, the Sacred Way, the Apollo Temple and many more!
In the Museum of Delphi you will admire unique treasures such as the world famous bronze Charioteer, the Naxian Sphinx and the Statue of Antinoos and many other masterpieces of classical Greek art.
Timetable for Group Tour to Delphi
Book Now the Delphi Tour WITH LUNCH
- DAILY SERVICE From Apri 1 to Oct 31
- From November 1 to March 31, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun
Departure: 08:30 AM (approximately) Return: 19:00 PM (approximately)
- without lunch46,50 €
per child (4-16 yrs) - without lunchFREE
for infants (0-3 yrs)Βook Now the Delphi Tour WITHOUT LUNCH107 €
per adult with lunch 53,50 €
per child (4-16 yrs) with lunchFREE
for infants (0-3 yrs) Βook Now the Delphi Tour WITH LUNCHDiscounts
- Discount Code for Second Tour (SNDT): 5% discount for booking a second tour
- Discount Code for Families & Groups (FMD): 5% discount to families/groups with 4 or more paying members
- Discount Code for Groups with Second Tour (SNDT+4): 10% discount to families or groups (4 or more paying members) booking more than one tours
For more information on discounts & special rates please read the FAQ ABOUT AWTInclusions
Guide, Transfers, Entrance ticketsExclusions
Gratuities (optional), Lunch* and drinks
This is a third party activity
so please read the THIRD PARTY ACTIVITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tours do not take place on the public Holidays: 25 & 26 December, New Year's Day, Good Friday (before 12:00), Easter Day, May 1st and March 25, the Greek Independence Day.
- Our tours take place in all weather, rain or shine.