- English speaking, experienced sommelier
- Wine tasting of 5 different wine varieties (2 white, 2 red, 1 rose)
- Small assortment of cheese and bread sticks to accompany the wine
- Athens Guide magazine
- Athens map
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Meals and beverages other than the ones specified in the inclusions
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
A marvelous tour in the world of wine!
Let your senses travel to five different corners of Greece and explore unique tastes and unforgettable aromas, while experiencing a wonderful wine tasting in the most hospitable wine bar that will remind you, a home away from home!
The detailed Itinerary
The Wine Bar that we have selected and its experienced sommelier awaits you, to generously offer you a warm welcome and deep knowledge of the Greek wines and winemaking, while enjoying an original “night out” in Athens!
It is a place for locals, located close to the Acropolis in a nice typical neighborhood of the city.
Beautiful ambience, combined with lovely music and the atmosphere of a friendly & familiar place in the heart of a big city. During the wine tasting, you will have the opportunity to taste 5 different varieties of Greek Wine such as “Moschofilero”, “Vidiano”, “Asirtiko”, “Agiorgitiko” and “Xinomavro” and to learn all about the agricultural and winemaking tradition and history of their areas of origin. Your wine tasting will be accompanied by bread sticks and local cheeses, carefully chosen as to highlight the flavors.
After the conclusion of the wine tasting, numerous oenology books, more than 300 wine tags, as well as delicious dishes accompanied by pleasant music, will be at your disposal to continue an unforgettable evening.