- Taste 5 different wines with appetizers.
- Round-trip transfer to/from Koropi Metro Station to/from Papagiannakos Winery
- Winery Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service. Instead of the included transfer, you can upgrade to an exclusive transfer option.
- Metro tickets (A one-way Athens Metro ticket costs €1.40. You can purchase them at any metro station at either the electronic kiosks or at the ticket counter (only cash).
- Drinks (other than the ones you will taste)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
Tour a Greek Winery
Athens is the only European capital where vineyards and wineries are so close to a city center. A metro ride and transfer brings you to a picturesque, family-run winery where you’ll discover your favorite Greek wine. Established in the early 20th century, the wine estate is known for producing excellent wines created with local grape varieties including Savvatiano and Malagouzia.
A Wine Lover’s Experience
Greece is one of the oldest wine producing regions in the world and the first wine producing territory in Europe.
In Greece, the regional wineries of Athens are known for making quality wines because they take advantage of ideal viticulture conditions including mild winters, and local summer winds tempered by a cool sea breeze. During the tour, you’ll taste a selection of wines and see the vineyard.
The tour starts at 10:25 am and takes place Monday to Saturday (Sundays on a private basis).
The tour takes place Monday through Saturday. Sundays are upon request.
The tour does not operate on the following Greek bank holidays: January 1st - New Year’s Day, January 2nd, January 6th - Epiphany, January 7th, February 27th - Greek Orthodox Shrove Monday, March 25th - National Holiday, April 14th - Greek Orthodox Good Friday (before 12:00), Αpril 15th - Greek Orthodox Easter Saturday, Αpril 16th - Greek Orthodox Easter Sunday, Μay 1st - Labor day, Αugust 12th to 15th - Assumption of Virgin Mary, October 28th - National Holiday, December 24th - Christmas Eve, December 25th & 26th - Christmas, December 31st - New Year’s Eve
Tip: Instead of the included transfer, you can upgrade to an exclusive transfer option.