Hours of Operation:
Summer: Daily: 08:00 – 19:30
For the Archaeological areas of Athens (Acropolis, Acropolis Museum, Ancient Agora, Theater of Dionysus, Kerameikos, Temple of Olympian Zeus (Olympieion) and Roman Agora) there is one united ticket for 12 € (reduced: 6 €). Reduced Ticket
(students of non-E.U. countries, citizens of E.U. member countries over the age of 65): 6 € Free Entrance
– students of greek or E.U. Universities with the presentation of student i.d.
– students of classical studies or from Schools of Fine Arts of non-E.U. countries with the presentation of student i.d.
– those serving the armed forces with the presentation of military i.d.
– holder of the special i.d. – members of ICOM – ICOMOS
– tour guides with proper i.d.
– journalists with proper i.d.
– holder of free passes Days of free entrance for all visitors
– June 5th (World Environment Day)
– The last weekend of September every year (European Days of Cultural Heritage)
Ancient Agora (Archaeological Area)
10555 Athens (Greece)
Tel. +30 210 – 3214172
HOW TO GET THERE
BY ATHENS METRO: 1 (Green Line), Station “Thissio”BY BUS: 025, 026, 027, 038, 227, 500 BY FOOT: Going up from Monastiraki Square, take Adrianou Street for a 5 minute walk to the Ancient Agora. From the Thissio Metro Station, it will only take a couple of minutes on Adrianou Street to reach the Agora.