- Cooking instructor
- Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or one beer (or soft drink)
- Aperitif and Greek mezedes (savory, small plates) during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Drinks (you may order extra drinks which you will have to pay for afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
Learn How to Cook Greek Food
Discover Greece’s culture through its delicious food. The best way to do that is by graduating from a hands-on cooking class. During this tour, you’ll learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with a small group of fellow food lovers. Along the way, with the guidance of your experienced instructor, you’ll become familiar with the ingredients and the techniques that are the foundation of Greek cooking.
Prepare and Enjoy a Delicious Greek Dinner
With a small group, you’ll work together to prepare a Greek Sunday dinner. You’ll take home the easy-to-follow recipes so you can host your own Greek dinner party back home.
The dinner typically includes the preparation of 3 to 4 starters, salad, a main dish and a dessert. Menus vary according to season as well as the fresh produce and meat available at the local market.
This cooking class starts at 17:30 (5:30 pm) and takes place daily.
Our Athens Cooking Lesson is vegetarian-friendly and gluten-free friendly, as only the main dish involve meat. You can participate in the making of the dish and choose an alternative vegetarian dish for your dinner.
However, there are limited choices for other dietary restrictions such as dairy-free. If you any of the above dietary requirements or SERIOUS FOOD ALLERGIES please contact us or call us before purchasing tickets.
In order to accommodate your dietary requirements, we need advance notice.