- Local cooking instructor
- Full Dinner (starters, main course and dessert)
- One glass of wine or one beer (or soft drink)
- Aperitif and Greek mezes (savory, small plates) during the cooking class
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Extra drinks (you may order any drinks not mentioned in the above inclusions which you will have to pay for afterwards)
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
Learn How to Cook Greek Food
Discover Greek culture through its delicious food. The best way to do that is by graduating from a hands-on cooking class. During this experience, with the guidance of your knowledgable and fun instructor, you’ll learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes and become familiar with the basic ingredients and simple techniques that are the foundation of Greek cooking.
Prepare and Enjoy a Delicious Greek Dinner
With a small group, you’ll work together to prepare a typical Greek Sunday dinner. At the end of the lesson, you will be given all the easy-to-follow recipes to accompany the memories of this experience, and so that you can host your own Greek dinner party back home!
The dinner typically includes the preparation of 3 to 4 starters, Greek salad, main dish and dessert. Menus vary according to season as well as the fresh produce and meat available at the local market.
This cooking class starts at 16:30 (4:30 pm) and takes place daily.
Our Athens Cooking Lesson is vegetarian-friendly, as only the main dish involves meat. It is up to you whether you will actively participate in the making of this one dish and the instructor will provide you with a vegetarian alternative of your choice for your dinner.
We can also accommodate gluten-free participants as long as we have advance notice
However, there are limited choices for other dietary restrictions such as dairy-free. If you have any of the above dietary restrictions or SERIOUS FOOD ALLERGIES please contact us in advance.