- Local licensed guide
- Skip-the-line service
- Food tasting
- Athens guide magazine for ideas on things to do
- Athens map
- Entrance fees (can be booked as an option at extra cost)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
What You Will See and Do
Entering on the south slope of the Acropolis, you’ll visit the Dionysus Sanctuary and Dionysus Theater before you walk up the slope leading to the Acropolis monuments. Panoramic views of the city will be perfect for Instagram-ready photos.
During your tour, you’ll gain insight into the significance of the historic monuments of Acropolis including the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Propylaia, the Nike Temple as well as other significant sights of Athens including the Odeon of Herodes Atticus, the Ancient Agora, the National Observatory of Athens and the city’s scenic hills: Filoppapos, Mars, and Pnyx.
The tour ends on the Acropolis.
We offer to all our guests skip-the-line service by which we purchase the entrance tickets in advance in order to save you time and avoid lining up at the cashier of each archeological site you visit during this tour.
1. You can either prepay your entrance tickets using your credit card while booking your tour online now, or,
2. You can pay for your entrance tickets upon check-in to our staff in cash.
Find more information on reduced ticket prices here