- English-Speaking Local Cooking instructor
- Meal preparation incl. Ingredients
- Beverages as follows: one glass of wine or one glass of beer or one soft drink
- A three-course-meal
- A complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
- Hotel pick up and drop off (unless agreed on)
- Meals and Beverages other than the ones specified under the inclusions
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)
What You Will See and Do
Discover the local culture through gastronomy! You will learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the aid of an experienced Cooking instructor.
Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine; the herbs, the fresh vegetables, the choice meats that we always use, and learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner with easy to follow recipes you can use to impress your guests when you get back home.
And the best part at the end of the course, after you have successfully prepared a meal fit for a king under the constant guidance of your cooking instructor, is enjoying the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine.
Menus will vary according to season and available fresh products in local markets, but they usually consist of 3-4 starters-salads, a main course, and dessert.