- English Speaking Cooking instructor
- Meal preparation incl. Ingredients
- Beverages as follows: one glass of wine or one glass of beer or one soft drink
- A four course meal
- Hotel pick up and drop off (unless agreed)
- Beverages other than the ones specified in inclusions
- Gratuities (gratuity rates in Greece are around 10% of service cost)Discover the local culture through gastronomy! You will learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with the aid of an experienced Cooking instructor and the complicity of a small group
What You Will See and Do
Get to know the wonderful world of Mediterranean cuisine; the herbs, the fresh vegetables, the choice meats that we always use, and learn the basics on how to prepare a full Greek Sunday dinner with easy to follow recipes you can use to impress your guests when you get back home.
And the best part at the end of the course, after you have successfully prepared a meal fit for a king under the constant guidance of your cooking instructor, is enjoying the meal you have helped to prepare with a glass of wine.
Menus will vary according to season and available fresh produces in local markets, but they usually consist of 3-4 starters-salads, a main course, and dessert.